Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beyond me

Somethings are really beyond my understanding as to how I can feel sooo happy when my room mate is happy or how can be I thrilled when my best friend's bf get the highest paying job in college or why do I get angry when the girls in hostel recklessly shout on poor akkas with their no apparent fault..
These are kutti things in day to day life that we come across and we just pass through them ,without giving it a second thought but if we sit back and hold life for a moment we will surely find that life is as complicated as you make it.
If u are a simple person with a clear heart you tend to take life as it comes... my personal opinion life is too short to manipulate.
Just live it, Just love it!!!!

because not everyone is as fortunate as you all reading this blog ..
You all guys are the ones blessed with an awesome lifestyle.. the gifted ones :)

So let us rise beyond our narrow mentality and give everyone around " a benefit of doubt " and not freak out as to why my best friend didnt wish me at midnight on my birthday and why nobody ever visits me... so on and so forth...
I close here with a lovely thought...

Life is Life Fight For It

2 comments:

  1. hey y do we even need to give a benefit of doubt..just forgive everyone n everythng n move ahead..its d best medicine to keep urself happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pratish.. forgetting is d best thing but some ppl juss cant do it so its been written keeping in mind dem too. nws to sum it up dosto pratish is absolutely right( if u can follow it) otherwise der is alwaz a 2nd way.
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete